Court of Reflections, Golden Gate International Exposition, San Francisco, California
Historic 1940 Photo, San Francisco Historical Photograph Collection
Those things on the side look to me like giant shishkebabs.
From the San Francisco Public Library’s archive:
Siesta Pool in the Court of Reflections, Golden Gate International Exposition on Treasure Island
Nestling between International Hall and the foods and beverages Palace, the Court of Reflections, with its placid Siesta Pool, is one of the beauty spots of the Golden Gate International Exposition and will be a center of attraction to millions of visitors during the 1940 season.
7 Notes/ Hide
- hadderk reblogged this from decoarchitecture
- absurdlakefront likes this
- mopostal reblogged this from decoarchitecture
- ourbluesea likes this
- mopostal likes this
- aerostarmonk likes this
- danke-danke reblogged this from decoarchitecture and added:
- decoarchitecture posted this